It's Friday! I hope you had a great week! Although the Mr & I have to work both days this weekend, we're still pretending that we have an actual weekend by celebrating Friday :)
As usual, I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth to toast to the end of the week with High Five for Friday! Here we go!
High Five for Friday! #H54F
1) Fall weather is here! I went for a run outside yesterday, and it was glorious! Sunny, with a cool breeze -- perfect running conditions!
2) This little peanut! If you can't tell, Hali is laying down in this photo -- it's what she does when she decides she's not into going for a walk. We only got around the corner from our house yesterday before she just put on the brakes and wouldn't go any farther... it's a good thing she's cute! :)
3) I mentioned earlier in the week that I was getting the itch to bake, and I got my chance! Yesterday I was a baking machine, starting with these Amazingly Chewy Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chip Cookies -- I almost forgot how good they are! [I'm taking them to work with me today to share with my co-workers!]
4) I also made these Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Scones -- and I'm not sharing. Ok, maybe I'll share them with the Mr, but that's it! They're just too delicious :)
5) Our fun hypothetical conversation about what we'd do with a million dollars! Keep your answers coming -- the practical ones, the splurgy ones, and everything in between!
- What was the highlight of your week?
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
- Is Fall weather making an appearance where you live?
Have a wonderful weekend, Friends! xo