It's Friday! I hope you had a great week & are looking forward to a great weekend! We don't really have any big plans for the weekend, so I'm excited to see where things take us -- sometimes it's all about spontaneity!
As usual, I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth to celebrate the end of the week with High Five for Friday! Let's get to it!
1) Our weekend adventure to a small neighbouring town was really fun -- we really need to make an effort to do things like that more often! It's amazing how much fun such a simple day can be :)
2) New running shoes! Nothing puts a spring in my workout step like some pretty new workout clothes/gear, and these shoes definitely fit the bill. I ran in them for the first time yesterday, and I'm loving them so far! Plus, I love the bright colour :)
3) Speaking of workouts, I'm really pleased with my exercise this past week! Some great runs, a Total Body Circuit, the return of the 7 Minute app -- it's been a good week!
4) I know this might make some of you Summer Lovers mad at me, but I am seriously looking forward to fall! I just bought the latest 'In Style' magazine -- which is all about Fall Fashion -- and I'm totally excited to read it this weekend! Bring on the boots + scarves! :)
5) We're having a barbecue/potluck lunch at work today, so I had to do a little baking last night! I made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (in mini loaf pans), and of course had to do a little taste testing before bringing it in to my co-workers -- darn ;) I love baking, and it's even better when I get to share the baked goods with friends!
- What was the highlight of your week?
- What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Happy Friday, Friends! Have a wonderful weekend! xo