I mentioned in yesterday's post that I received a fun package in the mail:
A package from Cory Vines! I don't know if you're familiar with Cory Vines -- I was only introduced to them earlier this year -- but they have quickly become one of my favorite brands when it comes to activewear!
I already owned a few pieces from their line, but this package was particularly exciting because it contained a free shirt that I had won in a giveaway last week -- am I a lucky girl, or what? (Check them out on Facebook for your chance to win a #FeelGoodFriday giveaway!)
Here's a look at some of the Cory Vines gear I wore to the gym yesterday (so sorry about the dirty mirror...):
The long sleeve shirt (Boatneck in Slate) is the one I received from the giveaway, and I LOVE it! The material is so light, silky & comfortable -- it feels heavenly! The cropped leggings & racerback tank are also Cory Vines -- they've already been in heavy rotation in my gym gear since I bought them this year!
Some things I love about the Cory Vines company & their clothing:
- The prices! The pieces in the women's collection range from $20 (for some shirts) to $49 (for leggings) -- so affordable! I couldn't believe how inexpensive the clothing is -- I think I've been brainwashed by Lululemon... It makes the obsession with new workout clothes a little easier on the wallet :)
- The quality! Like I said, I have bought my fair share of Lulu gear over the years, but I can honestly say that the quality of my Cory Vines pieces is absolutely comparable to other brands. In fact, I think I prefer the material they use over some other brands!
- What they stand for! Here's some info from their website:
WE'RE RETHINKING YOUR ACTIVE LIFE
HIGH-QUALITY, MODERN ESSENTIALS THAT DON'T BREAK THE BANK. HERE'S WHY:
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
WE AREN’T TRYING TO SELL 10,000 ITEMS. WE ONLY MAKE THINGS WE’RE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT. OUR GOAL IS TO KEEP IT SIMPLE BY PROVIDING A SEAMLESS SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. WE PRODUCE EVERYTHING YOU NEED (AND NOTHING THAT YOU DON’T.)
A SENSORY EXPERIENCE
WE USE FABRICS THAT ARE SOFT, LIGHT AND EXTREMELY BREATHABLE. THEIR MOISTURE-WICKING ENCOURAGES PERSPIRATION TO QUICKLY EVAPORATE. BUT OUR SUBTLE STRETCH MAKES IT EXTRAORDINARILY COMFORTABLE TO MOVE IN.
Pretty great, right? Plus it doesn't hurt that they have a cute logo & logo placement:
Love it :)
- Do you own any Cory Vines clothing?
- What brands of activewear are you currently loving?
Have a great day, Friends!