A very happy Friday to you all! I don't know about you, but after a really long week of being under the weather, I'm definitely ready for the weekend -- I'm determined to rest & get healthy again!
As usual, I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth to celebrate the end of the week with High Five for Friday! Let's get to it!
1) Seeing Chicago in concert! Even though it meant missing out on watching the Oscars live (we PVR'd them and watched on Monday), it was such a great show! So many great songs, and such fantastic energy from the band -- we had an awesome evening!
2) I was sick enough to stay home from work once this week, but I made the most of my misery by watching a good ol' chick flick: When Harry Met Sally! It doubled as a way to get even more excited about our upcoming trip to New York :)
3) Another positive that has come out of being sick this week has been reading -- since I haven't had the energy to do much more than sit on the couch after dinner, I've been getting started on my new books during that time. It's been kind of nice! I started with "Fangirl" -- I'm liking it so far!
4) THERE ARE POSITIVE TEMPERATURES HAPPENING IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! Ok, so it may only be calling for +1 degree, but that will basically feel like summer in comparison to how cold it's been lately -- SO EXCITING :)
5) Finding out that I won this awesome Douglas Coffee Roasters Giveaway from Teri @ A Foodie Stays Fit -- so fun! The Mr & I are huge coffee drinkers so we're always up for trying new types of beans. We actually don't have a French Press right now, so this is great timing! Thanks so much for a great giveaway, Teri!
- What was the highlight of your week?
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Have a wonderful weekend, Friends! xo