I hope you're all enjoying your long weekend so far! We're getting ready to head out to the gym, but first I wanted to share my usual weekend post of the best internet links I've come across this week. Enjoy!
2) Why Everyone Should Use the Oxford Comma -- I have always been pro Oxford Comma, but these examples are hilarious examples to back it up :)
3) This delicious roundup of Salted Caramel desserts -- YES PLEASE! I have such a soft spot for all things salted caramel, so this list is right up my alley -- it's definitely staying on my bookmarks list!
4) Why No Pain, No Gain isn't a good mantra -- knowing the difference between pain and fatigue when exercising is very important!
5) These photos of animals with their babies -- Too. Much. Cute!! I love them all :)
6) These Perfectly Timed Photos -- Timing is everything! So many cool shots in here, but I love the one of the whale jumping out of the water -- so cool!
7) Feeling sluggish in the morning? Maybe one of these reasons is to blame -- I'm definitely guilty of checking my email too early... I use my phone as my alarm clock, so I do it without even thinking... time to work on that!
8) This article about How to be Polite -- as someone who grew up in a "stereotypically polite" place, now living in a "stereotypically impolite" place, I often marvel at how many people seem to put very little effort into being polite these days...
9) A song for your weekend:
- What's the best internet link you've come across this week? <-- Link them up in the comments so we can all enjoy :)
Enjoy the rest of your long weekend, Friends! xo